cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER SEEN

EmaV
I've been here awhile

Customer service is so bad, the company offers one thing and then installs something else, in my case, 500mb, when the deal was 1.5GB. It all started a week ago when they called me offering a special deal, the installation was scheduled for the weekend, but they never came to my house, I called them and after complaining, I discovered that the speed they would install for me was 500mb, they promised me that on the day of the installation, in the next 2 days, they would fix the problem and keep their word, 1.5 GB, I just had to call when the technician was home, that's what we did, the technician was informed that once the installation was finished and the order was closed, I had to call to have the speed updated according to the contract after the technician finished his work, I called and was informed that the change could only be made in 1 hour, that they would call me, they never called me and I called them back, the answer was... we don't have that speed in your area, we have a maximum of 1GB, I thought it was a joke! But no. We decided to cancel the entire contract right then and there and I demanded that they return to my house to pick up their equipment. Hopefully, they will keep their word and I will get a bill.
THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVER SEEN BEFORE AND ARE HARD TO BEAT. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE.

We lost a total of, 6 hours on the phone, 2 each day.

*Added Labels*

2 REPLIES 2

Re: THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER SEEN

moonlightmax
I've been around

I totally agree. Just wasted a few hours again trying to explain their unethical marketing and the “personalized deals just for you” scam. I don’t mind paying for upgrades when all the details are disclosed. Mistake I  made is I didn’t take a screen shot. Less than 24 hours later I get another personalized deal except this time I took a screen shot of a deal that did not have my correct data of what I had. Tried to explain to Customer Service, no clue so got transferred to Tech. Wrong department….transferred to another tech agent to try and go through my history to find the original offer. No joy. Passed to Care Team.. After dealing with the same . decade after decade, it’s time to seriously pull the plug and look at alternative IPTV providers….and there’s plenty out there providing superior service, quality and of course price 😉

Re: THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER SEEN

RogersMoin

Hello, @EmaV & @moonlightmax.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you have experienced with our service. Your feedback is precious to us; we want to investigate and work toward resolving your concern. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation