cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone just made a very expensive fraudulent order on my account. I need it fixed ASAP

Zoran11
I've been around

Someone obtained access to my rogers account, ordered a new phone with a sim card, and changed my wireless plan. I received an email which stated:

"We’ve shipped your ROGERS ACTIVATION GUIDE, Apple Apple iPhone 11 Pro 64GB SPACE GREY and OBERTHUR SIM513 to you on October 27, 2020 ."

I did not make this order. When I checked my account my device did indeed list itself as an Apple iPhone 11 and with a new wireless plan. 

I tried calling Rogers and using their online chat but they're both offline at this hour. I need this issue resolved ASAP before the one who commited fraud receives this new phone!

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Someone just made a very expensive fraudulent order on my account. I need it fixed ASAP

RogersZia

Good afternoon @Zoran11,

Welcome to the Community!

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. Here at Rogers we take fraud very seriously. We have a set process for handling these kinds of concerns. Do you know if the activation was done over the phone or via the browser?

Have you been in touch with our customer service or the Fraud team since you last posted here? Please keep us posted :).

For future reference, our customer service is open 24/7 via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation