cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retention

jimbob7
I've been here awhile

Been a customer for 25 plus years. Currently have legacy internet, premier TV and home phone unlimited canada. Bill will be north of 300$ next cycle after promotions end. Is there anybody on this board that can help to reduce this pricing . Considering switching to smaller/local provider that uses Roger's lines. Any help would be appreciated.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Retention

jimbob7
I've been here awhile

Many thanks to @RogersJo. She was able to reduce my costs by roughly 33%. Next year I won't waste my time on the phone for hours. Once again thanks @RogersJo, job well done!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jimbob7 : If you login to MyRogers to check your account, a few months before your current cycle is over there is usually an "offer" from Rogers that is lower than the list price.  You can access Rogers reps in any of the ways outlined on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of most Rogers pages.

You can also PM the mods on this forum:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

jimbob7
I've been here awhile

Many thanks to @RogersJo. She was able to reduce my costs by roughly 33%. Next year I won't waste my time on the phone for hours. Once again thanks @RogersJo, job well done!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation