cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Security Breach?

conniegray
I've been around

Hello,

I had some issues with a couple of my accounts (not Rogers) where there had been some suspicious activity. Someone from one of those companies shared that there was a security breach with Roger's Yahoo customers. Does anyone know anything about it?

Thank you.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Recent Security Breach?

RogersYasmine

Hey @conniegray,

We appreciate your post and for bringing this matter to our attention. The safety and security of our customers is of the utmost importance to us! We have not be advised of any recent security issues affecting our customers, however, we'd still like to gather a bit more info from you so we can look into it further. 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Much appreciated!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Recent Security Breach?

RogersYasmine

Hey @conniegray,

We appreciate your post and for bringing this matter to our attention. The safety and security of our customers is of the utmost importance to us! We have not be advised of any recent security issues affecting our customers, however, we'd still like to gather a bit more info from you so we can look into it further. 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Much appreciated!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation