cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Bill Increase?

Cap07
I'm a reliable contributor

My daughter who works from home had just informed me the wifi had been out more than an hour when I opened our bill from Rogers and discovered that the charges for internet and TV had just gone up another $4 each plus tax, so $10. Did anyone hear of an impending increase? Too bad credits aren't automatic too.😀

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Recent Bill Increase?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers always includes these notices in your bill a few months before it takes effect.  In my case it appeared in my October 31 bill.

Julian7
I've been around

Has anyone seen a price increase on Rogers Ignite 75? It went from 89.99 per month to 93.99 per month.

Was not notified by Rogers, and I was not getting any form of discount. Just wondering if I am alone seeing this increase. 

It would seem that 89.99 is now the price of Ignite 50 based on my research.

Thanks.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Julian7 wrote:

Was not notified by Rogers, 

See post 2 of this thread (the one above yours), to which your post was probably moved.  Rogers provide notification in your bills, unfortunately, many people don't bother to read them until they see a price increase.

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor

Same here.   I saw the notice back in Oct. or Nov.  It would be helpful if the notice was attached to each monthly bill until the month it takes effect.  My memory is fairly good but by the time the increase took effect I had forgotten all about it until it showed up on the bill.

YsH1
I've been around
The price increases but the services don’t improve. Thanks for nothing.

GrumpyJ
I've been around

Okay, but did this actually get resolved? I have gone back through every single notice I've gotten from Rogers and every bill (I don't delete any of them), and I didn't get anything about the price increasing. Is this confirmed that they increased all the Ignite prices?

Ash_P
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Rogers provides notification in the bill itself, regrettably, many people don't see the notice until they see the price increase. You can find the notification on your bill anywhere from 2 to 3 months in advance from the date of your increase. 

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around
It’s either on your November 2022 bill right beneath your services or your December 2022 bill right underneath your services!
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 22 Likes
  • 8 in conversation