cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions for Ignite TV Bundles

slb260
I plan to stick around

Does anyone know if the Ignite bundles ever go "on sale"?  My daughter has Ignite tv and internet, and she has a fantastic price.  I'd like to have my internet and tv both under one banner, but currently it's cheaper to keep them where they are.  

*** Edited Labels *** 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Promotions for Ignite TV Bundles

Hello @slb260,

Thank you for your reply! 🙂

A large majority of our customers tend to go with our Popular Package, so great choice! Just to clarify, do you presently have Ignite TV services with us or are you still on one of our older, legacy packages through cable?

For customers looking to migrate from cable TV to Ignite TV, we are presently unable to proceed due to the current pandemic and for the safety and security of our customers and employees. Hopefully, this will change in the near future as the situation improves. 

For customers who do not already have TV or internet services with us and are looking to activate an Ignite TV bundle, we do have a self-install option available. You may click HERE and select the "Bundles" tab to view some of our available packages and current pricing options. For the Popular TV + unlimited internet bundles, they start at $149.99/month + taxes. As mentioned by @RogersRob, you may also keep an eye on our Promotions page to see what new offers become available!

Cheers!

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

RogersRob

Hello @slb260

Thank you for your inquiry, we hope you and your loved ones are doing well and keeping safe. 
We know how important it is to get the best rate for your services. 
Keep an eye on our current Ignite TV and Internet Bundles page  as it will be updated with the latest information. You can also check out rogers.com/promotions where new offers appear when they become available!

Could you tell us more about your needs so we could guide you through your options?

Awaiting your reply. 

RogersRob

slb260
I plan to stick around

We are looking at the Ignite Popular package, since it aligns most closely to the channels we have now.

Hello @slb260,

Thank you for your reply! 🙂

A large majority of our customers tend to go with our Popular Package, so great choice! Just to clarify, do you presently have Ignite TV services with us or are you still on one of our older, legacy packages through cable?

For customers looking to migrate from cable TV to Ignite TV, we are presently unable to proceed due to the current pandemic and for the safety and security of our customers and employees. Hopefully, this will change in the near future as the situation improves. 

For customers who do not already have TV or internet services with us and are looking to activate an Ignite TV bundle, we do have a self-install option available. You may click HERE and select the "Bundles" tab to view some of our available packages and current pricing options. For the Popular TV + unlimited internet bundles, they start at $149.99/month + taxes. As mentioned by @RogersRob, you may also keep an eye on our Promotions page to see what new offers become available!

Cheers!

RogersLaura

warped77
I plan to stick around

I recently got an ignite package because my old package was coming to an end and Rogers wanted me to join the ignite train. So I did. Now yesterday I got an offer in the mail for a different package (less channels, which is fine with me) for a savings of about $45 a month. My question is, can I switch my packages? I'm under no contract wit the package I have now and Rogers can raise it anytime they choose. But this new package is for 2 years guaranteed price.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@warped77 wrote:

I recently got an ignite package because my old package was coming to an end and Rogers wanted me to join the ignite train. So I did. Now yesterday I got an offer in the mail for a different package (less channels, which is fine with me) for a savings of about $45 a month. My question is, can I switch my packages? I'm under no contract wit the package I have now and Rogers can raise it anytime they choose. But this new package is for 2 years guaranteed price.

You should be able to make this change, and you may not be under any contractual obligations with the new offer either.  You will have to check the terms and conditions of the offer carefully.

Also beware of what you may lose by switching.  e.g. If you subscribed to Ignite TV before July 7, 2021, the US stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS) will be included in your old package but not in the new one.  (These channels are now only available as part of a Theme Pack.)

My understanding is that making any changes, even upgrading your Internet speed, will now also require you to switch to a new in-market bundle, and your discounts may fall off.  If you like the price of a promotional offer and are on the fence about certain upgrades, you may want to upgrade now rather than later.

Since you got this offer in the mail, you may also want to check with Rogers (by telephone or by sending a private message to the @CommunityHelps  team) to see if there are any discounts for your area that can be applied to your current package.  Also be sure to get clarification on what changes you can/cannot make in the future and what contractual obligations that you may be under going forward.

warped77
I plan to stick around
Thanks for the detailed reply. I will definitely read everything over carefully and give them a call to learn more if I decide to switch.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@warped77It has been my understanding that once you switch to Ignite, you can't switch back.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

warped77
I plan to stick around
This is also an ignite package.
Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 in conversation