cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Migration Package Lost

ravi99
I've been around

I called into Rogers three days ago because of billing issues, and was offered a new plan/service for our home phone, TV and home internet. I was told we would receive the new internet modem and tv set top boxes in the mail. Our TV and home phone stopped working the next morning and I've been told by Rogers agents that we need the new equipment for it to work again. Our buzzer system in our building is hooked up to our home phone, which means nobody can buzz in. The package was sent using Purolator and it did not arrive. For some reason Purolator said that the address is incorrect, even though I thought it would be an issue with the buzzer. I live in an apartment unit 320, but Rogers or Purolator listed it as TH320 for some reason. A Rogers agent helped me yesterday to put in the change, but only the address change. He then told me I could put in my own change for the buzzer or new phone number once the first change goes through, which he estimated would take 2-3 hours. Now Purolator is saying the change will take 1-2 business days, but they still don't have any way to contact me because they wouldn't change the phone number on the shipment to be my cell phone number. Called Rogers again today and I was told they can't ship new equipment because I will lose my home phone number?? It just doesn't make sense, Purolator won't let me pick up the package either because they have an active case on it to change the address... I have been told now that there is nothing I can do but wanted to see what the forums had to say and if anybody else went through something similar. Have had this home phone line for 25+ years but will leave Rogers if this doesn't get resolved because this is just ridiculous.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Product Migration Package Lost

RogersYasmine

Hello @ravi99 ,

Thanks so much for joining us in the community forums and for posting a detailed account of your current issue. 🙂

Just to clarify, is this a migration from our old legacy products to our new Ignite TV platform?

I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't gone quite a smoothly as we would have liked. If possible, please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and available to chat, and we'll be happy to review the account and order details to see where things stand. We'd certainly hate to lose you as our valued customer. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation