cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Protection on plan?

TheOnyxPill
I've been around

Hi all, recently indulged in a 500mbps plan on a 3 year commitment. In my key order information details I see that it states under the pricing that “Prices subject to change in accordance with the Rogers Terms of Service. Either I’m tired or I don’t see anything in the Terms of Service that suggests price increases and potentially by how much.

Can somebody point me in the right direction of SPECIFIC documentation that address price increases? On the document I referred to, it also states that “ This is what we will charge you each month after your monthly savings end.” so I’m just slightly confused and looking for clarity

1 REPLY 1

Re: Price Protection on plan?

RogersYasmine

Greetings @TheOnyxPill!

Thanks so much for being a part of the Rogers community and for posting your concern! 🙂

Based on your post, it sounds to me like you may be on a business plan due to the mention of a 3-year commitment. If so, then your pricing should be rate protected for the full duration of your 3-year term. I'd recommend contacting our Business team directly to get more detailed info on how everything works. You can click HERE to view their available support options.

Kind regards!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation