cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online purchase failure

Rileywind
I've been around

I was trying to purchase a new device and upgrade my existing plan online. After I had made the one time payment the page started to load, but it never stopped loading.
I received no email confirmation and my debit was charged with the purchase amount.
Rogers support told me that if I make the same purchase of the same amount again that they will refund the first one.
I’m not sure if that is true and how reliable it is. Does anyone have experience with that happening?
My bank says they cannot refund the purchase because it was made online.

Thank you for your time.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Online purchase failure

RogersJermaine

Greetings @Rileywind,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post! Getting a new device can be very exciting and I do understand your frustration if there were any errors with being able to complete the transaction. Were you using the website or the mobile app?  

It can take up to 24 hours to receive the confirmation email but if you have not gotten anything then it is possible the transaction did not go through. Without going into too much account details were the payment that you made part of a down payment for the new device. If it was not processed than the charge should be reversed, and you can try the purchase once more.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation