cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order for iPhone 14 Pro Max - Cancelled

Sumani
I've been here awhile

Being an ex Rogers customers, I was reached out by Bring Back team and was offered Iphone 14 Pro max for a discounted price. While the order in place,  it was confirmed that the warehouse had the new phones in stock and will be shipped in a week. But 2 days after the new account was created, I was informed that it was a back order and had to wait 4+ weeks. The Bring back team member who was assisting me through this situation was aware that I will be on vacation out of the country for 2 months and that I wouldn't be available to collect it during the delivery time. The package was sitting with the courier for close to a month as they refuse to hand it over to anyone but me and sent back to warehouse cancelling the order. 

I was neither reached out by Rogers reps or Bring back team after to confirm what was going on and to provide an alternative.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: New Order for iPhone 14 Pro Max - Cancelled

RogersJermaine

Greetings @Sumani,

Thank you for joining us here on the Rogers Community Forums! The courier companies, for security would require the package to be received by the person whose name is on the package, we do apologize for any inconvenience.

If our winback team has still not been in contact with you, we do have a lot of great promotions and offers going on if you are still interested in signing back up with us. You can view some of our latest offers here.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Re: New Order for iPhone 14 Pro Max - Cancelled

Sumani
I've been here awhile

Hey I would love to signup with rogers if provided the same offer for Iphone 14Pro max as that was the price I agreed for signing up

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation