cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a repair but cant go without a phone

Andrew25evans
I've been around

I currently have a galaxy s23 ultra. Unfortunately it has a crack in the screen on the side causing the screen to flicker to a grey color. Unfortunately I already used my 1st free repair/replacement meaning the only way to get this fixed is to pay for repair. That's no big deal. The problem is I can't go without a phone for 5-10 business days and there are no loaner phones avaliable at the store closest to me and the closest repair shop to me is not able to repair it either.

How does Rogers expect customers to go 5-10 days without a phone while out for repair in the year 2024? Completely ridiculous.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Need a repair but cant go without a phone

RogersZia

Good evening @Andrew25evans 

Welcome to the Community!

I completely understand that 5-10 business days is a significant number of days to go without a phone. Based on the details you've shared,  you can try another retail location close by to you. We do not really have any info about loaner phone inventories. A store would be the best place to provide you more info on that.

You can leverage our Store Locator to get a list of stores close to you along with the contact information. Calling ahead would save you making multiple trips.

I hope you can find a store that has loaner phones in stock. 

Regards,

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation