cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mid Month Plan Upgrade billing

chami_Sg
I've been around

Can I know how the Roger’s billing work if you upgrade your plan in the mid month?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mid Month Plan Upgrade billing

RogersYasmine

Good evening @chami_Sg ,

A warm welcome to our community forums and thanks so much for posting your billing question. 🙂

If you make a change to your price plan in the middle of your billing cycle, you'll see some partial credit and debit adjustments once your next bill is processed. Under the One-time charges and credits bill section, there will be partial charges for your new price plan that covers you from the date that the new plan was activated to the end of that billing period. There will also be a credit adjustment labelled Cancelled for the same timeframe to show that your old price plan has been cancelled.

Under the Monthly charges section, there will also be the monthly service fees for your new price plan for the new billing period.

I hope this helps!

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Good evening @chami_Sg ,

A warm welcome to our community forums and thanks so much for posting your billing question. 🙂

If you make a change to your price plan in the middle of your billing cycle, you'll see some partial credit and debit adjustments once your next bill is processed. Under the One-time charges and credits bill section, there will be partial charges for your new price plan that covers you from the date that the new plan was activated to the end of that billing period. There will also be a credit adjustment labelled Cancelled for the same timeframe to show that your old price plan has been cancelled.

Under the Monthly charges section, there will also be the monthly service fees for your new price plan for the new billing period.

I hope this helps!

RogersYasmine

david2658
I've been here awhile

Hello,

When you upgrade your Rogers plan mid month your bill is prorated. You'll pay partial charges for the old plan up to the upgrade date and partial charges for the new plan from the upgrade date. This ensures you only pay for the days you used each plan.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation