cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Charges

B1723
I've been around

I have a technician coming to my apartment in a few days to install wifi.
I was told my wifi is going to be 14.99 plus tax. They had then mentioned about a installation/set up fee but never mentioned how much that would be or if it was an upfront cost.
Could someone please let me know
Thank you

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Installation Charges

Moore69
I've been here awhile

@B1723 wrote:

I have a technician coming to my apartment in a few days to install wifi.
I was told my wifi is going to be 14.99 plus tax. They had then mentioned about a installation/set up fee but never mentioned how much that would be or if it was an upfront cost.
Could someone please let me know
Thank you

***Edited Labels***

Typically the installation fee is used to pay the technician to visit your home and make sure everything is set up and working properly. Your technician can also help you to make the most of your products and services. However, the installation fee is usually $49.99.

RogersYasmine

Good day @ B1723,

We appreciate your post and are happy that you'll be joining the Rogers family! 🙂

Is this for residential Ignite internet services? If so, we do charge a one-time fee of $39 to set up a customer’s service on the Rogers network. If the customer chooses to activate the equipment/services themselves, there is no additional charge. If a customer would rather get their service installed professionally by a technician, then there is an additional fee of $110 added on as well. Taxes are extra.

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersYasmine

Lori40
I've been around
Are you with Rogers connected for success program because those installation charges are waived and any activation fees it's apart of the program and they have different internet plans
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation