cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Total TV missing some channels

james039
I plan to stick around

Several of the channels advertised as a part of this package appear to not be included on the actual package. Notably, since switching today I am no longer receiving Hollywood Suite (70s,80s,90s,00s), Discovery Science, Rewind, BBC News, NHK World, France 24, Stingray Now 4K.

Also, I am receiving Global Maritimes despite it not being a part of the package.

Anyone else switch to Total TV and cannot get these channels?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite Total TV missing some channels

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Total TV is a new offering in some parts of the country and in Ontario, I am seeing inconsistent information about what is and what is not included.  However, some people may also need to wait before getting the channels that you mentioned, but you should get them:

https://www.rogers.com/support/tv/channel-updates

TV channel and plan updates:

Ignite Total TV additional channels

Starting December 15, 2023, Ignite Total TV customers will automatically receive these additional channels at no extra charge: Animal Planet, Baby TV, BBC Earth, BBC First, BBC News, Big 10 Network, Cooking Channel, Daystar Television Canada, Discovery Science, ESPN Classics Canada, Euro World Sports, Faith TV, Fight Network, Fox News, Fox Sports Racing, France 24, Game+, Game Show Network, Hollywood Suite 2000, Hollywood Suite 70s, Hollywood Suite 80s, Hollywood Suite 90s, Investigation Discovery, Love Nature, MétéoMédia, MSNBC, NHK World, ONE TV, REV TV, Rewind, Salt & Light, History, Smithsonian, Univision, KTLA, WPIX, WGN and WSBK.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Total TV is a new offering in some parts of the country and in Ontario, I am seeing inconsistent information about what is and what is not included.  However, some people may also need to wait before getting the channels that you mentioned, but you should get them:

https://www.rogers.com/support/tv/channel-updates

TV channel and plan updates:

Ignite Total TV additional channels

Starting December 15, 2023, Ignite Total TV customers will automatically receive these additional channels at no extra charge: Animal Planet, Baby TV, BBC Earth, BBC First, BBC News, Big 10 Network, Cooking Channel, Daystar Television Canada, Discovery Science, ESPN Classics Canada, Euro World Sports, Faith TV, Fight Network, Fox News, Fox Sports Racing, France 24, Game+, Game Show Network, Hollywood Suite 2000, Hollywood Suite 70s, Hollywood Suite 80s, Hollywood Suite 90s, Investigation Discovery, Love Nature, MétéoMédia, MSNBC, NHK World, ONE TV, REV TV, Rewind, Salt & Light, History, Smithsonian, Univision, KTLA, WPIX, WGN and WSBK.

snider07
I've been around

I also switched from the premier package to Total Ignite and was missing similar channels. I called and had them change the channels I didn’t want for channels I did.
 I was under the impression that Total Ignite was to include all channels with the exception of theme packs like Crave, Stars and CDN & U.S. time shift.

lawnboy1956
I've been around

I am in Ontario, and the Total tv does not include Discovery Velocity, as the Premium package did.I was told that it will never be offered.

james039
I plan to stick around

Currently if you have Total TV and want to add Discovery Velocity, you do have the option of asking them to add the channel a-la-carte as a $4/mo add-on. I agree in principal it should be included with any package calling itself "Total", but just letting you know it is available now for an additional fee.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 4 in conversation