Ignite TV Box - Delivery Timelines

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite TV Box - Delivery Timelines

Could someone please explain to me how it takes 4 days to deliver an ignite box from don mills and York mills to the Queensway and parklawn? I find this to be the most ridiculous timeline ever.

***Edited Labels***

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV Box - Delivery Timelines

@carlb wrote:

Could someone please explain to me how it takes 4 days to deliver an ignite box from don mills and York mills to the Queensway and parklawn? I find this to be the most ridiculous timeline ever.

Today is Tuesday, so...  order placed over the weekend, processed and shipped out yesterday (Monday), arrived today.  If you just ordered an additional set-top box for your home, this is not out of the ordinary.  Rogers can move faster if your services are out or you need an urgent replacement.

carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

No, it was ordered Saturday, shipped out Sunday and won’t be here until tomorrow and that is totally unacceptable.

carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

This is nothing short of ridiculous. The delivery times have changed from Tuesday to Wednesday and today it says unknown. This kind of stupidity causes me to rethink cable altogether.