cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you reach Rogers Management?

cmcgregor2
I've been around

Joined Rogers 10 days ago.  Cannot set up @rogers email due to some issue with getting back my old rogers address.  I have 2 case numbers and no one ever responds.  When I chat they say they are working on it. I want to call Rogers's Management but looks like they don't exist!!

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do you reach Rogers Management?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Although you cannot call Rogers Management, you can use "Share a Concern", which links to the people in the Office of the President.  I have always found them responsive and helpful if you have a legitimate concern and if you're courteous.  

https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Although you cannot call Rogers Management, you can use "Share a Concern", which links to the people in the Office of the President.  I have always found them responsive and helpful if you have a legitimate concern and if you're courteous.  

https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@cmcgregor2 wrote:

Joined Rogers 10 days ago.  Cannot set up @rogers email due to some issue with getting back my old rogers address.  I have 2 case numbers and no one ever responds.  When I chat they say they are working on it. I want to call Rogers's Management but looks like they don't exist!!

If you are not getting anywhere through the normal support channels, the next thing to try is to go to the Rogers.com Contact Us page and from there, select "Share a Concern" and then scroll down to the "Or share a concern here…" section.

I don't know what is actually involved in getting an e-mail account reactivated, but e-mail service providers typically do not want make this "easy" because they would never want a deactivated account to ever get assigned to a different person; someone who might use it to commit identify theft.  Normally, once an email account gets deactivated, it stays deactivated.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation