cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HORRIBLE SERVICE

Gallantstacy
I've been here awhile

I am a costumer with my phone plan. I decided to switch my home internet wifi from Fizz to switch with Rogers. Worst idea ! If I would’ve known I would have closed my account with Rogers and switch everything somewhere else ! I spent at least 12 hours on the phone. Rogers bought comewave so it makes it even more complicated ! Horrible horrible service I’m on the line right now because it took 2 weeks to properly instal my wifi! Misinformation was unreal! Plus since it wasn’t connected I had to use my phone data to work from my laptop. I want a credit for the busted data all they’re offering is a discount if I change my phone plan!! I never go over my data ever. Huge waste of time no communications they really don’t care I’m really debating on closing my accounts. I’m very discouraged

***ADDED LABELS***

1 REPLY 1

Re: HORRIBLE SERVICE

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @Gallantstacy,

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with the installation of the Internet. Is it working at this time or is it still not properly installed?

Could you be more specific about the misinformation that was told to you?

Please understand that your data usage is a completely separate product from your home Internet. We only provide credits for a service that is not working as intended. In this case, your data was working as intended but your home Internet was not.

If you're seeking a credit, we could look into crediting your Internet plan for the 2 weeks that it wasn't working.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation