cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCESS BILLINGS.

Casika
I've been around

I entered into a contract with Rogers for data and device financing for a total of $72 and some cents every month. However I have never gotten a bill of this amount from inception, but always been in the region of $74 and $75 this month.

I am told part of these (Late Payment) has been refunded to my account, but my account balance still reads $0.

I have spoken with an agent this morning about reversals and corrections.

If I receive any further bills above $72, then I will terminate this contract and make a formal complaint to the regulator. 

I want this resolved. I am an international student and any extra dollar can buy me a few litres of milk or kiwi.

1 REPLY 1

Re: EXCESS BILLINGS.

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @Casika,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! We would be happy to help you shed some light on your billing amounts.

I understand you already spoke to an agent with regards to this situation. Is everything resolved to your satisfaction?

Additionally, did you know you can subscribe to automatic payments to prevent late payment charges?

If there is still an ongoing dispute, please don't hesitate to let us know what the charges were related to, so we can investigate this matter more in depth.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation