cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Hold Time Over 2 Hours

catering
I've been here awhile

over 2hrs still waiting on hold to add more services.  this is rediculous, obviously not valued as a customer for many many years with multiple services, 3 cells, home phone ignite, etc.  poorest customer service..shame on you..no update just hold music

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Current Hold Time Over 2 Hours

catering
I've been here awhile

over 3 hours on hold before reaching an agent, without any resolution at all.  the home agent could not transfer me to a supervisor..supervisor refused and said no manager available..  but he could transfer me to a retention line which had an hour long queue wait time.... as a long time rogers customer who was calling to add more services i feel horrible and unvalued.

Customer service on hold

stoych1
I've been around
Called to have technical support connect my 92 year old mothers tv in her long term care home. After getting no channels called customer service at 11:30 am, still holding to talk to someone at 9:30 pm. 10 hours on hold is absolutely criminal. I

Good evening @catering and @stoych1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's a popular time for customers to call us in. I know it's inconvenient to be on the phone for hours on end, I would recommend you to reach out to us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers for account support and technical support.

You can message us once and you'll be in the queue for the next available rep to reply back to you. You won't have to worry about staying on the line or waiting on hold. You will be notified as soon as one of my colleagues messages you. You are free to go about your day in the mean time :).

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

DarrenK
I've been around
On hold for over 2 hrs. It is apparent that the monopoly model works. No respect for the customer

M0d3st0
I've been here awhile
3 words… They Don’t Care

M0d3st0
I've been here awhile
But If we call, no callback option, just cancel all plans and pray someone eventually answers? Son had to walk to work, and I cancelled a meeting. After an hour and 10 minutes I’m still listening to horrible music and suggestions to go online (site can’t help me)

firefox015
I've been around

i thought i was having a bad day...2 dropped calls after being on hold for over an hour each time, but they gave me the chance to start all over and lose my spot in the que.  currently on hold for 1 hour 21 minutes on round 3.  do you think the Rogers people ever look at this forum as if they did they may want to make some changes.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation