cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Promo

ke125
I'm here a lot

I got an email offering me 6 months free of Disney on Jan. 23/23. I clicked on the link today and it says it has expired. The email says "redeem within 83 days". How do I get ahold of Rogers on this? I live chat box would be very helpful.  

*** Edited Labels *** 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Disney+ Promo

RogersYasmine

Good day @ke125,

Thank you for joining us in the Rogers Community and for sharing your concerns regarding the Disney+ promo. It is odd that the link seems to have expired prematurely.

If you are eligible for the promo, you should be able to login to your MyRogers profile via a web browser and go to Overview > More Subscriptions/Manage Subscriptions > Sign Up. If you are deemed eligible, you'll see the 6-month promotion listed and it will indicate that you are 'Eligible' and give you the option to accept the Terms & Conditions and proceed with the registration.

To learn more about this promotion and review the eligibility criteria, please click here.

I hope this helps!

RogersYasmine

When I go to Manage Subscriptions, it shows the Disney icon. When I click on sign-up, it says I currently have no offers for Disney or don't qualify. The email I received said "Don’t forget that your Ignite service has made you eligible for 6 months of Disney+ on us. Sign up to get started today!" Why send me this email if I'm not eligible????? 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The e-mail was probably automatically generated, perhaps when you made a change to your Rogers services?  However, if you had a Disney+ promotion in the past you are ineligible for another one, which should have been made clear, but wasn't.  There are several threads on the topic if you search this forum for "Disney+ promotion" or similar terms.

ke125
I'm here a lot

I'm not impressed if your system cannot distinguish between a customer with a service that makes them eligible for the Disney offer and ones that aren't.  There were no recent changes to my services. And I've never tried to take advantage of an offer before.  

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

Is your Disney+ promo a "real boy" or a wooden Promocchio with a long nose?

Based on your posts, it does appear that you have enough fingerprints to be declared a real boy.

Now you just have to contact Geppetto in the least annoying way. Others have called or chatted and wasted many hours, until 2 days later the proper link was added to their account ... For a successful Disney+ promo.

Whether Rogers wants to setup the 6 month freebie through the plan(s) you have, or simply give it to you as a loyalty offer (in case your previous, incorrectly-expired email link temporarily messed something up), I would suggest you contact Rogers through the "Share A Concern" method, which gets you to a supervisor, or Office of the President agent, with minimal effort.

Simply scroll down this page to "Contact Us" and then when you arrive on the next page, scroll down near the bottom to "Share a Concern." From there, just transfer your posts into the box provided. It can take a few days until somebody reads it, and then perhaps a few more days to correct the error, but at least you don't have to be waiting on hold, risking a disconnect.

No need to wish upon a star for Pinocchio to appear ... you just have to whistle, while Geppetto does most of the work for you. ✍️🌟

ke125
I'm here a lot

Thanks Mebe, I've done exactly as you suggested. I'm not marking your reply as " accept as solution" until I see what happens.  And thanks for the laugh I got reading your reply! 

And apologies for the tone of my reply to the "Rogers community resident expert". I reread your note and realized you are not from Rogers! 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation