cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Roaming Charges While Visiting Canada

Hunger_Busters
I've been around

My friend is visiting from England. He says he will be charged huge data charges by his carrier because Rogers charges are very high.

**Lables Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Data Roaming Charges While Visiting Canada

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was not sure if this was a Question or a Comment? but Yes! I agree! Data is expensive. When ever my relatives from Europe or USA come here to Visit me, they don't even use Data cus they all know its expensive anywhere other than your home network.  We have a broadband modem at our place so our guests connect to the wireless and use that when they visit to surf the net.  and when we are out  for a night on the town or at restaurants or movies or what not, they resist the urge to pick up their phone and send a tweet or use the 'gram or the 'book because theyre travelling, so they only use it at our house and it seems to solve the proble,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Data Roaming Charges While Visiting Canada

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I was not sure if this was a Question or a Comment? but Yes! I agree! Data is expensive. When ever my relatives from Europe or USA come here to Visit me, they don't even use Data cus they all know its expensive anywhere other than your home network.  We have a broadband modem at our place so our guests connect to the wireless and use that when they visit to surf the net.  and when we are out  for a night on the town or at restaurants or movies or what not, they resist the urge to pick up their phone and send a tweet or use the 'gram or the 'book because theyre travelling, so they only use it at our house and it seems to solve the proble,

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation