cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged Property

CarlGeniole
I've been around

Over a month ago without notice we had Roger workers run a new Roger’s line which included ripping out front part of our lawn as well as a few of our neighbours. When asking a worker he advised our lawn would be repaired by Roger’s however we have not received any notice of when this will be and also have called the customer service line and no one seems to be able to help. Who can I call to escalate this and fix my lawn asap as we are in the midst of moving.

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Damaged Property

EDfedupcustomer
I plan to stick around

Hi Carl - the same issue has happened to me recently. Late November 2023 I noticed several Rogers contractors moving about my property stepping all over my recently planted landscaping, to run wires over my house and across my front entrance leading to my next door neighbors house. I went outside to find out what was going on and they just said they were putting wires hanging temporarily until they could come back to bury them in the Spring. I expressed my concerns about what they were doing and asked them to remove the wires because they were unsafe, not to mention unsightly. They just ignored me and then started speaking in a foreign language,  and continued to run around my property, stepping all over my garden with complete disregard. They didn't ask for any permission to be on my property so technically they were trespassing. In the end, without advising or asking me for permission, they buried their cables along the perimeter of my property, with total disregard for my sprinkler system that is likely damaged. I'm waiting for spring weather to turn on my sprinkler system to assess the damage.  I'm also wondering Who can I call to escalate this?  

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @CarlGeniole@EDfedupcustomer 😊

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us @CarlGeniole! Oh boy, I'm sorry to hear about both your lawns/landscaping. This is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. Since you last posted, have you been able to connect with us? 

If not, we'd be more than happy to get this issue escalated for you on our end. Please send us a PM and we can get started there. If you're not familiar with our messaging system, click here

Regards, 

RogersJo 

EDfedupcustomer
I plan to stick around
Hi Rogers Jo - thanks for your message. I was actually waiting until I turn the sprinkler system on in May to confirm the extent of the damage before pursuing the matter. I can follow up with you then. Thanks for your help.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation