cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit to account for Rogers error

Mecca18
I've been around

I have been trying to get a credit owing to us for a Roger’s error. I have called 6 times. Everyone has been polite and has verified that the funds are owing to us but no one can get the funds processed back to our account. I usually wait 2 plus hours on the phone without any resolution success. Anyone have any ideas??

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Credit to account for Rogers error

RogersZia

Good evening @Mecca18,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize waiting on the phone for long periods of time can be quite inconvenient. You've come to the right place! We'll try our best to address your concern.

Just a couple of questions, what is the credit in regards too? A charge in error or an overpayment? Do you know if the credit was to be applied to your account or refunded to a bank account/credit card? 

The processing times can vary depending on the kind of credit it is. If it's a promotional one it can take 2-3 bill cycles to be processed, if it's a refund to a bank account it can take 3-5 business days.

I'd have a better idea once I have access to your account. You can avoid the long wait times over the phone by reaching out to us via PM @CommunityHelps for further assistance! Click here to learn how our private messaging system works :).

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation