cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges for changing phone plan?

Ss161
I've been around

Hi! Do I get extra charges if I decided to change my phone plan?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Charges for changing phone plan?

RogersMaude

Good morning @Ss161,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting your inquiry! I'm sure other users are wondering the same thing.

Maybe a new plan would be a better fit? You can absolutely change your plan to an in-market one that better suits your needs. Visit www.rogers.com/plans to see what's available at the moment.

If you only have one line on your grandfathered plan, or if you are on the Infinite Share plan, you can change your plan through MyRogers. Just select Change Plan when you're looking at your usage and follow the on-screen prompts. If you have more than one line on your Share Everything plan, please contact us.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Charges for changing phone plan?

RogersMaude

Good morning @Ss161,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting your inquiry! I'm sure other users are wondering the same thing.

Maybe a new plan would be a better fit? You can absolutely change your plan to an in-market one that better suits your needs. Visit www.rogers.com/plans to see what's available at the moment.

If you only have one line on your grandfathered plan, or if you are on the Infinite Share plan, you can change your plan through MyRogers. Just select Change Plan when you're looking at your usage and follow the on-screen prompts. If you have more than one line on your Share Everything plan, please contact us.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions. Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation