cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Order

Hyl
I'm here a lot

My situation: on November 24 I ordered a new plan that was eligible for a new phone as well for express pick up. 2 days later I received an ema stating that they've no stock on the phone for pick up and cancelled my order. I immediately check my account and behold I'm on the new and more expensive plan AND NO NEW PHONE, which defeats the purpose of even getting a new plan.

Here's the email I received:

***Please note this email address is used for outgoing messages only. Should you reply, your message will not be received.***

Dear Hy,

Thanks for placing an Express Pickup order on Rogers.com / Fido.ca.

Order Number: LIZ88309085877526

We are sorry to inform you that the device you have ordered is no longer in stock at the store you have selected. We are unable to complete your order at this time and the order, including any associated plan, has been cancelled. If a payment for the order was taken from your credit card, it has been reversed and you will receive the funds back on your account within 3-5 business days.

Visit us at Rogers.com / Fido.ca to find another device and/or delivery options.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Babasaheb K.
Back Office Operations

Rogers Communications
w www.rogers.com

I proceeded to call 18772249832 to have this rectified OR simply get the new phone delivered as per my original order and stick with the new plan. I was told this wasn't possible and I can't get my old plan back, when I asked to escalate, the agent hung up on me. Classic Rogers? I want the new phone that would have come with the new plan ordered. Otherwise I'm literally paying more for a new plan for no reason whatsoever. The plan is also a 24 month contract.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cancelled Order

RogersMaude

Good day @Hyl,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear the device you picked is out of stock at the retail location you wanted to visit. During this busy time of year device availability can be tricky since a lot of people are taking advantage of promotions to get new phones.

If you would like us to take a deeper look into this and potentially find you a plan that's similar to the one you had prior to the hardware upgrade, we'd like the opportunity to access your account.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps to get started. For details on our private messaging system, click here.

RogersMaude

Jagraj_sandhu
I've been around

Hi I feel it's a fraud from Rogers with the coustomers they take fake orders from coustomer during boxing week to stop us shifting to other networks then they keep us waiting for 2 months and cancel our orders left us with no other options and there is no proper response from coustomer care no solution provided. I ordered 13pro 1tb blue on 21st dec 2022 they were lot of similar deals with other networks at that time but Rodgers took my order and kept me waiting for 2 months and then just cancelled my order and no proper response since.

Good day @Jagraj_sandhu ,

Sorry to hear about your negative experience with regards to your Boxing Day order. We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

Have you had a chance to discuss with one of our representative pertaining to your order, since you posted? Have you obtained confirmation that it was indeed cancelled and not back order?

Please let us know if you still require our assistance about your hardware upgrade. We'd like to help you in reaching a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,

RogersMaude

AinO
I'm here a lot

An older thread but hey, here I am with a similar issue.  Upgraded my plan and ordered a new phone (iphone 15 pro).  Device monthly fee was $20.  I was told the phone was backordered and they had taken the liberty of cancelling my order (yet my plan had already been updated).  When I phoned customer service they offered me a regular iphone 15 for $30/month.  He seemed quite surprised at how upset I was of the prospect of a lesser phone for more money.  I have internet and 4 phone lines with Rogers and have been a customer for over 10 years.  This was pretty poor customer service.  High likelihood I won't be with Rogers much longer.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation