cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I share all the data in my current plan with the second line?

yalcinbn
I've been around

I am planning on adding a second line to my rogers infinite plan. I currently have roughly 50 gb of data. When I click to add a second line, it gives me the option to select a plan with 10 extra gb of data. If I add this second line, will this mean the two lines get to split 60 gb of data or will my second line only be restricted to 10gb of max speed data?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can I share all the data in my current plan with the second line?

RogersYasmine

Hello @yalcinbn,

Thank you for visiting us in the Rogers Community and congrats on your first post! 🙂

As long as both lines are on a SHARED plan option, then both lines will share their data allotment in one single data bucket. For example, if your Main line is on a shared 50GB data plan and the Additional line is on a shared 10GB data plan, then you'll have a total of 60GB of data shared between both lines

Also, it is first come first serve as far as how much data each line uses, so each month may be slightly different depending on the usage consumption for each device. 

I hope this helps! 

RogersYasmine

Re: Can I share all the data in my current plan with the second line?

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I concur, first check what kind of data you have on your current plan,  is it non share plan or share plan.  if its non share plan then no you cant share it, you might be able to change plans tho, just call and ask them

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation