cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are pods not free rentals anymore?

davej13
I plan to stick around

I received an email a couple of days ago from Rogers outlining account changes (the typical automated message with attached PDF files) showing that 3 Ignite pods were added to my account.  I had no interactions with Rogers to discuss or install these; I do have 3 that were given to me as part of the Ignite install in December but was told they were included. 

Has Rogers recently changed policy on these and a rental is now being applied to accounts with active pods?  Given how useless these things are I would really not like to be paying even more for Ignite than I already am but don't really consider this an "urgent" matter to call in for.  Do I have any other options/contact avenues to get this looked at?

*** Edited labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Are pods not free rentals anymore?

RogersTony

Hello, @davej13

Thanks for posting your concern in the Community!

I can completely understand how seeing a new charge on your bill with no changes made by you can be concerning.

We definitely want to look into this for you to see what is going on with your bill. Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps and we can pull up your file and get started.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersTony

Hello, @davej13

Thanks for posting your concern in the Community!

I can completely understand how seeing a new charge on your bill with no changes made by you can be concerning.

We definitely want to look into this for you to see what is going on with your bill. Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps and we can pull up your file and get started.

Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony

davej13
I plan to stick around
Thanks, pm sent.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation