cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Transfer

Lawriescott
I've been around

Hey, I recently transferred an account for internet to someone and I thought I was completely off the account but I still receive a email each month about the bill. I don't like how I'm not using the account but rogers still has my credit card information. Is it possible to remove my card so I don't get unauthorized charges? Or completely delete this account and not receive these emails? I'm not going to be using rogers again so a account delete would be the best choice. 

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Account Transfer

RogersYasmine

Good day @Lawriescott,

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers community forums and for posting your concerns! 👍

Based on your post, it sounds like you recently completed a 'Change of Ownership' of your internet services and transferred the financial responsibility to someone else. Once this is done, your name and personal info should be removed and replaced with the new account holder's info. You would only be responsible for any charges up until the date that the transfer was successfully completed.

We'll need to take a closer look into this to figure out what's going on. If possible, kindly send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we may review the account details with you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog

Thank you,
RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation