cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers digital - watching Turner Classic Movies

Brian34
I plan to stick around

I subscibe to rogers digital including Turner Classic Movies, no problem watching on our main tv, but i cannot watch tcm on our second tv i guess because i only have a small black box ( dont know what it is called) which i can only watch channels up to number 41. Tcm is #57. Would anyone know how to get tcm on second tv? Thanks for any help.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers digital - watching Turner Classic Movies

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You probably have the DTA50. You need a regular digital set top box that is not a DTA50 to get the channel.  you can probably find one on kijiji or facebook marketplace etc. or from a neighbour or friend.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You probably have the DTA50. You need a regular digital set top box that is not a DTA50 to get the channel.  you can probably find one on kijiji or facebook marketplace etc. or from a neighbour or friend.

Brian34
I plan to stick around

I guess to be safe i should call rogers before with the rogers digital box serial number to see if i buy it will it work for me. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes, Here's a link on purchasing a used box, but please realize that Rogers is migrating everyone to IgniteTV, so these digital boxes may be totally useless around the end of 2023, rumour has it that's when legacy digital cable will be over.

https://www.digitalhome.ca/threads/guidelines-for-selling-and-buying-a-used-rogers-terminal-in-ontar...

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation