cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NextBox Trade In Credit

xmas
I've been around

Just had change from NextBox to new system. Technician says there was a rebate on the NextBox. However, at the store, they said there was no such thing avaible.  Somebody make up their minds.  I left the NextBox and accesories at the store since you have better avenues than I have. Somebody tell the staff that rebates are NOT available - this causes false hope for nothing. !!!!

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: NextBox Trade In Credit

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@xmas wrote:

1. Technician says there was a rebate on the NextBox. However, at the store, they said there was no such thing avaible.

2. I left the NextBox and accesories at the store since you have better avenues than I have. 

1. The technician was wrong. I don't recall anyone mentioning a rebate in discussions on this forum, especially not recently.  (I believe there was a credit early on in the IgniteTV migration 5 years ago)

2. I'm surprised that the store took your equipment.  Most haven't for several years now.  If it was yours (Purchased), then they probably just put it in a recycle box/bin. If it was rented, then I hope you have documentation on your return of equipment in case there is a dispute about the return in the future.  If it was a rental, Rogers usually sends a box for you to return the equipment to them by courier/mail, rather than a Rogers store.

PS. The "new system" is called IgniteTV.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation