cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Channel Technical Problems

RobScarbs
I've been around

I just signed up for Rogers TV and Internet with a door to door Rogers Rep.  I She offered me Internet + TV Sports+28 channels for $99 plus a second TV out let for $10 more for $109.
The Internet works fine But I didn't get some of the TV Channels I asked for. I went into the screen to drop and add replacement channels and dropped 4 and added the 4 had asked for on signup.  But it only added one of the 4 I requested.  Now when I go into that screen again I get a message about "Technical Problems" and when I click on the "Get Help" button is says the Chat system is down.
I thought that after the Rogers Technical fiasco last month and the messages from the CEO that they learned their lesson and were doubling down on support that they would be operating efficiently.  But all I'm seeing here is more corporate incompetence.
Did I make a mistake?

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Flex Channel Technical Problems

RogersTony

Hello, @RobScarbs

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can understand how inconvenient it is being unable to swap out your flex channels due to this technical error.

We'll need to take a look at your account on file to see what is causing this error. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. 

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

RogersTony

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RobScarbs : Check out the following recent thread with some tips regarding this topic.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/I-cannot-manage-my-Flex-channels/m-p/495434/highligh...

One person stated that they were able to get help using the chat, which should work (I realize you tried that, perhaps the tips will help.)

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

OreoEyes
I've been around
I'm having the same issue. Rogers is extremely difficult and very frustrating.
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation