cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damage siding

shawn2k
I've been around

Last Wednesday I had a new fiber, optic line run from my neighbours side to my side. The technician screwed and holders for the line at eye level. Internet is still not working and a reschedule has been made for next Wednesday which will be two weeks from the installation. Who do I contact about property damage?

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Damage siding

murdoch
I've been around

When they put my optic line in, they destroyed 2 gardens, dug up my lawn 3 times, left 2 useless, 200 foot cables buried in the lawn.

When I complained, they sent their own people, who were either legitimately slow in the head, or straight up malicious, as they caused even more damage to my property.  Had to fight with them for a month, they kept sending the same people back, who kept causing more damage.  Finally their boss came out and did the work himself.  Took about 2 months of fighting with them.  
Have fun.

RogersYasmine

Hello @shawn2k ,

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience here in the forums. I can understand your reason for being concerned. I'd be upset if my property was damaged as well. 😞

Sometimes digging and various other work  is required when our techs are on site doing a job, but once the work is complete, we do make it a point to make sure we try to fix any damage done to a customer's property. Once the tech returns to finish the job, I would definitely point out any damage done to your property to ensure they are aware, so they can make the necessary arrangements for repair. 

If after that time you are still unsatisfied with the repairs to your property, please send us a PM @CommunityHelps with photos of the work, so we can submit it to the appropriate team for follow-up.

We appreciate your patience in this matter!

RogersYasmine

Today, when I got home, I saw that the landscape in our backyard, the grass that we have been taking care for +10 years have been destroyed the whole lawn was left with deep tracks from semis/trucks of rogers. You know what they install? A small satellite (for fibre internet) in the side of our house . They should have went to that side of the house and not the whole backyard and through our gazeebo. People don't have common sense! What will you do with this? Can you guarantee that after the work they will fix it?

Hi @Sssssss----,

Should the property be damaged due to our construction activities, we’ll work with professional landscapers to return your property to its original state.

If the work has been completed and you have not been in contact yet then please feel free to reach out to us and we can send off an escalation to our Field Operations department so they can follow up. From there you’ll be contacted so we can assess the damage and make appropriate arrangements with you to address it.

To send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation