cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Self Protect

Ttex
I've been around

Hello I just want to know if we can have more than 1 device recording at a time on the new ignite self protect. I have an ignite camera outdoor and the new video door bell. Can I get them both to record 24/7 ? It only allows to do one at a time on the home connect app. Do I have to change my monthly plan? Does anyone know? TIA

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite Self Protect

RogersJermaine

Hi @Ttex,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

We do hope you are enjoying our newly launched Ignite Self Protect service, and the addition of 24/7 Continuous Video Recording is a great feature. With Ignite Self Protect, you are allowed to have a total of six cameras connected, and if you are subscribed to the 24/7 recording feature, you will be able to enable this feature on all six cameras.

If your account is subscribed to it, then to turn it on, in the app, under the Home Tab, you would click on the camera, click on the gear wheel (settings) in the top right, and then under Preferences, toggle 24/7 Video Recording to on. And you would do this for each camera.

Hope this information helps.

RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ignite Self Protect

RogersJermaine

Hi @Ttex,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post!

We do hope you are enjoying our newly launched Ignite Self Protect service, and the addition of 24/7 Continuous Video Recording is a great feature. With Ignite Self Protect, you are allowed to have a total of six cameras connected, and if you are subscribed to the 24/7 recording feature, you will be able to enable this feature on all six cameras.

If your account is subscribed to it, then to turn it on, in the app, under the Home Tab, you would click on the camera, click on the gear wheel (settings) in the top right, and then under Preferences, toggle 24/7 Video Recording to on. And you would do this for each camera.

Hope this information helps.

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation