Zedd customer solutions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Zedd customer solutions

I was cold.called today by this company.
Caller id shows 'Rogers Comm' I was offered a very good deal for home internet and when I accepted they asked for 2 pieces of ID over the phone. It sounded suspcious so I asked them to call back. I can't find any information for this company even after talking to a rep from Rogers on the phone.
I read an old post from 2012 about this company. Can anyone confirm if this is a scan or not?

***Added Labels***

Re: Zedd customer solutions

Good evening @Dj_joeev,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Getting marketing calls can be concerning sometimes.

Zedd Solutions may have contacted you regarding a potential promotion you qualified for.

We might not have any record of the phone call until an account is successfully created under your name.

If you no longer wish to receive this type of incoming phone call, you should update your marketing permissions. You can do it by visiting this page: https://www.rogers.com/consumer/unsubscribe.

You could also get in touch with them directly for an official reply: http://zeddsolutions.com/contact-us/.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude​​​​​​​

I've Been Here Awhile

The only thing I am concerned about is giving personal information over the phone. I am very interested in the promotion they offered me however I am hesitant on giving 2 pieces of ID over the phone from. A company that cold called me.
Also, they gave me my account info and their employee number to check with an actual Rogers customer service e repesentiave but when I called they could not find any info on the information I was provided
I'm a Senior Contributor

@RogersMaude 

The bottom line is that rogers having Zedd Customer Solutions act on their behalf is something that should have been ended years ago. They are a disreputable company - pure and simple! Customers should not have to update their permissions or get in touch with them directly. A company that has a history of abusive and rude behaviour has no business at all acting on behalf of rogers. Please say good riddance to this shady company.

Hello, @Dugi.

Thank you for joining this conversation and sharing your views in regards to Zedd Customer Solutions. We certainly appreciate your feedback; we will pass on your remarks for the review. 

Thanks for your contributions.

Cheers,

RogersMoin