Zedd customer solutions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyDoyle
I've Been Around

Re: Zedd customer solutions

I have been called for a week straight (only weekdays) from Rogers Comm. I thought it was a reminder that my bill was past due and once I paid the outstanding amount, the calls would cease. However, yesterday when they called, I answered and it rang. Thought this was strange; they had called me, so why was it ringing? Once the ringing ended, there was dead air and then the line disconnected. Today, the same thing happened; I picked up the phone when it rang, it ringed and went to dead air before the line disconnected.

Today, I decided to call them back. However when I redialed, it said Zedd communications. Strange, I thought, the caller ID had said Rogers Comm. When I looked at my phone call history, the caller ID had changed to the phone number. I redialled again, this time listening to the message that played. I googled Zedd Communications, found this communications board, and decided to reach out to Zedd Communications directly via their phone number on their website.

Since there was no operator, I decided to leave an informational voicemail message, basically informing them of their phone practises of the past few days. I don’t know if other Rogers customers who have experienced Zedd Communications phone practices should do the same, but I am just sharing my experience. We’ll see what happens next.
RogersCorey

Re: Zedd customer solutions

Greetings and welcome to our Community @AshleyDoyle!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. It's possible there's an issue with their calling system that's generating these outbound calls in error.

If these calls persist and you are bothered by these calls, please PM us @CommunityHelps and we will further assist. If you're not familiar with our PMing system, you can find instructions on how it works here.

Regards,

RogersCorey