cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake email from Rogers?

steph31
I've been around

I received an email from this address, donotreply@creditops.rogers.com

We noticed a missed payment on your account ***. The total balance on the account is $206.43, with $206.43 past due.

Short on time? Make your payment quickly and easily with our virtual assistant Anna, or with the MyRogers app and continue enjoying your Rogers services.

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fake email from Rogers?

RogersYasmine

Good day @steph31 !

Thanks for posting your concerns here in the Rogers Community! We take your safety and security very seriously. It's definitely important to check the legitimacy of an email before proceeding any further. Any time you come across an email that seems sketchy, please refrain from clicking on any links or providing any personal details until you've reached out directly to the said Company to confirm.

It appears that the email address mentioned is indeed a legitimate email address used by our Credit Operations team to inform customer's of any past due amounts. Feel free to login to your MyRogers profile directly online or via the app to view your balance and payment details and to make a payment.

You can also reach out to the Credit Operations team by phone at: 

1-866-346-3430
Mon-Fri: 7 am to Midnight
Sat: 7:30 am to 9 pm
Sun: 10 am to 6 pm

Or via Live Chat online at:

https://www.rogers.com/contact/billing-payments/outstanding-account-payment-inquiries

Mon-Fri: 7 am to Midnight
Sat: 7:30 am to 9 pm
Sun: 10 am to 6 pm

Hope this helps! 🙂

RogersYasmine

I am having the exact same issue as described in the post. 

I reached out to Rogers customer service twice. On both occasions I've been told this is a Scam/Fraud and told to ignore it or report it as fraud. But upon seeing this thread, the email address (donotreply@creditops.rogers.com) IS in fact from Rogers. So is this Fraud coming from within Rogers?? Really concerned now. 

Hey @asdasdasd15

Congrats on your first post with us! 😊 You can't be too careful with all the phishing attempts occuring these days. We appreciate you bringing this up to our much needed attention.

The email is most definitely legitimate and is sent from our Credit Operations Department. You can get in contact with them via the methods listed above on @RogersYasmine's post. Have you had the chance to connect with them since you last posted?  

We will most certainly ensure your feedback reaches our customer service department so they will be well aware and we're sorry for the confusion this has caused.

Regards,

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation