Customer reward program - Spam, Phishing, Smishing, Scam Awareness

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Customer reward program - Spam, Phishing, Smishing, Scam Awareness

Hello, @whatever1234567.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

Thank you for joining this discussion. We would not be able to block pop-ups on other websites; you may want to explore browser pop-up blocker add-ons. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have had this pop up three times in the last sixty days the only thing that changes are the dates. Since I can't paste a screen cap here it says the following,

Dear Rogers User, We are celebrating our anniversary, you've been selected as a winner for today's free Prize!
You need to simply answer our anonymous survey to claim it! 

Rogers is holding an anniversary celebration for next 7 days (January.11 -> January.18) to thank your loyalty for using us as Internet Provider.

We will select 10 lucky users everyday to win an exclusive gift from us, including free Apple iPhone Xs, Samsung Galaxy S10, Apple Watch for choosing us. And Your IP address has been selected.

You have to simply answer our anonymous survey below to win your prize. Hurry up! 8 users have received this invitation and there are only 2 prizes to win.

Are you satisfied with Rogers?

Highlighted

Hello, @baynewen.

Thank you for typing in the pop-up message; it undoubtedly helps other Community members. I appreciate your participation in this thread.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: BTW, you can save the screen capture as an image and upload it to your post. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi there, 

I got this pop-up today. I saw all these questions. they didn't ask me about my credit card or address.  after choosing a reward, then the message is disappeared. what should I do now?  Please reply to me ASAP. I am waiting online now. 

Highlighted

Hello, @LilyS.

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community Forums and this thread. I appreciate your private message to us.  As discussed, if you have not entered any personal info, then you should be fine. Please make sure to scan your laptop with security and malware/spyware removal software.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I started getting this on my phone today and I can’t get rid of it. I have pop ups blocked but they still come up!
Highlighted

Good evening @Hazelruth,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize how annoying these pop ups can be. Have you noticed if the pop ups come up on specific site? Please remember to never enter any personal or financial information on unknown pop ups. 

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

New scam saying overcharged for Jan 2020. Click link to get refund. Be on the lookout
Highlighted

Hello, @Yarvin.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums and thank you for joining this thread to raise awareness of such scam. 

Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Around

This pop up is back. It’s threaded into search for covid 19 updates. Specially when I click on CTV news. Thought you might want to m is