cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid (Pay as you Go) Data Add-on

GLinc
I've been around

I am currently on a Grandfathered "By the Minute Talk Evenings & Weekends" prepaid plan.

If I add the $10 / 100 MB data add-on to my account, is the $10 charge for this add-on deducted from my existing prepaid balance each month?...i.e. I will not be charged an additional $10 to my credit card in addition to my regular auto top up amount that is charged each month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Prepaid (Pay as you Go) Data Add-on

RogersYasmine

Good morning @GLinc!

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers community and great first post!! 👍

From what I understand, when it comes to add-on's such as the 100MB for $10/month option, you have the ability to choose if you want it automatically withdrawn from your credit card each month or not. If you decide NOT to have it automatically withdrawn from your credit card, then it would be your responsibility to manually top-up your account with the additional $10 each month if you want it to continue. 

For further clarification, feel free to reach out directly to our Pay As You Go (Prepaid) team and they will be more than happy to assist! Here is their contact information and hours of operation for your reference:

1-800-575-9090

Mon-Fri: 8 am to 9 pm EST

Sat: 8 am to 9 pm EST

Sun: 10 am to 8 pm EST

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Prepaid (Pay as you Go) Data Add-on

RogersYasmine

Good morning @GLinc!

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers community and great first post!! 👍

From what I understand, when it comes to add-on's such as the 100MB for $10/month option, you have the ability to choose if you want it automatically withdrawn from your credit card each month or not. If you decide NOT to have it automatically withdrawn from your credit card, then it would be your responsibility to manually top-up your account with the additional $10 each month if you want it to continue. 

For further clarification, feel free to reach out directly to our Pay As You Go (Prepaid) team and they will be more than happy to assist! Here is their contact information and hours of operation for your reference:

1-800-575-9090

Mon-Fri: 8 am to 9 pm EST

Sat: 8 am to 9 pm EST

Sun: 10 am to 8 pm EST

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersLaura

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation