cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay You Go Voucher 14 digit code

Uuugh
I've been here awhile

Where in the world is it?

There is a 5 digit string on the top left corner.

A 12 digit with the barcode on the top right.

A large barcode with a 30 digit code at the bottom.

And another 10 digit at the bottom right.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pay You Go Voucher 14 digit code

Uuugh
I've been here awhile

Oh, it's hidden in a pile of text on my receipt.  Neither the card nor the website tells you that.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Uuugh
I've been here awhile

Oh, it's hidden in a pile of text on my receipt.  Neither the card nor the website tells you that.  

barndoor
I'm a trusted contributor

It is camouflaged for your protection so no one steals it .   Smiley Wink

A lot of things are like that ... for those doing it all the time, eazy -peazy but if you don't do it on a regular basis it can  be complicated.  Kind of like the rogers website. 

Glad I found this issue.  Not glad I already threw my receipt out cause no one at the store told me this...

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I renew on line now, but back when I bought vouchers at the Rogers Store, I'd get the agent to punch in the number for me.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

barndoor

Just wanted to issue a warning here .. actually really nothing to do with Rogers this time .... Smiley LOL

My wife bought a  $100 voucher at No Frills  a couple days ago  .... she tried half a dozen times to apply it and was getting increasingly frustrated   

The issue turned out to be just very poor quality  print ... for one particular digit in the code it looked like a 3 due to a flaw in the paper/ink ... I got the magnifying glass out  to read it  and then tried an  8  and it worked .  So just a  heads up if the code is not working properly for you  .   Smiley Wink

Just as a FYI ...it brought our balance up to a little over $150  with no rejection  so the ceiling is either flexible or is indeed not kicking it until the end of the year . 

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@barndoor That is why when I bought the vouchers at the Rogers store I had them punch the number in in case there was a problem.

As for a balance over $150, that only comes into effect at the end of this year, when you'll lose the rest.

barndoor

@OLDYELLRwrote:

@barndoorThat is why when I bought the vouchers at the Rogers store I had them punch the number in in case there was a problem.

That would have made  sense there and then  .... but can you still buy them at a Rogers store ? If one is  taking advantage of the convenience of buying them at the  supermarket while picking up groceries should  the cashier  be expected to call the number in for you ?

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@barndoor wrote:

That would have made  sense there and then  .... but can you still buy them at a Rogers store ? If one is  taking advantage of the convenience of buying them at the  supermarket while picking up groceries should  the cashier  be expected to call the number in for you ?

The last time I tried to buy a voucher at my Rogers store I was told they never sold them. I doubt a cashier at the supermarket would open a voucher and enter the 14-digit number on your phone for you, that's for sure. It annoys me when someone ahead of me fumbles too long with their debit card. Smiley Mad

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation