How to view your PayGo call history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

How to view your PayGo call history

This is something I used to be able to see easily until Rogers redid the website. After that it varied from hit-or-miss to impossible. The website development seems to have settled down now and I can again reliably get to this information. People here have asked how to do it and I've given instructions, but never received any feedback whether it worked for them.  Anyway, I'll post here step-by-step instructions how to get there.

First, you click MyRogers at the top of your screen and sign in.  After I do that I'm presented with a pop-up screen to choose which account I want to see and I choose my PayGo account. If I don't get that I'm probably already signed in to my Cable account, so I sign out and start again. (All the images I'm inserting have all personal information blacked out.)

paygo1a.jpg

The screen that comes up is my Account Overview and there I click Billing & Payment.

paygo2a.jpg

This is the page that comes up, actually called BILLS & PAYMENTS from the old website. It's not my PayGo account but my Cable account, so I have to select my cell phone number from the dropdown because it shows my Cable account number.

paygo3a.jpg

What comes up next is my call transaction history screen as shown below.

paygo4a.jpg

Note that in the last two screens there is an item called Update Marketing Permissions. Here you can stop spam from Rogers which used to be on your Profile page, but is now gone.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't work after following all the steps and you get an error screen, contact Rogers to get it fixed. If it works, bookmark the last page so you don't have to go through all the steps in future. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to view your PayGo call history

This is great and super detailed.

Thanks @OLDYELLR

I've Been Here Awhile

k maybe i should have been more clear... i dont want call history, i dont want to see the charges to my account, what i do need to be able to see is all the money ive applied to my account per month for 2015. for example....

Jan 2015- $100 applied

Feb 2015- $30 applied

- $70 applied

ETC... ETC...

I need to print off the dollar amount ive invested into the phone.

I'm a Senior Advisor

I see what you mean @dvrob. It looks like the history only goes back about 4 months. I use the 1-year plan, and I see mine expires September 20/2016, so my last payment was $100 on September 20/2015 and it doesn't go back that far.  But if you want to keep records, it's easy enough to check, save and compile your history periodically.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi - Pay As You Go Call History

I see there's been numerous messages about this, going back years. But I couldn't find any useful answers.

I have Rogers PayGo phone I just use for emergencies.

I went into "My Rogers" for the paygo account but couldn't find any way of listing recent usage. I used to be able to list out a call history but there's no option for that now (as far as I can see).

Please, someone. Let me know how I get my call history. I think it's wrong and I need to check.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@WhitbyPhil did you try following the steps in post 1? While I have the page bookmarked and go there directly, it still works for me exactly as described by going to MyRogers.

I Plan to Stick Around

To OldYellr
You're right! I was getting confused because I have 2 accounts and they're only identified by long, cryptic numbers. I had already chosen my PayGo account at the earlier screen, so I assumed that was the account I was at. But I wasn't, I was at my Internet account - which explains why I couldn't get a phone usage history up.
Got it, thanx!
I'm a Senior Advisor

@WhitbyPhil Yes, my Cable account number is 12 digits starting with a 2 and my PayGo account is 9 digits starting with a 4. Even when I sign in to the PayGo account, Bills and Payments still comes up with my cable account showing and I have to choose my cell number from the dropdown instead. But at least it's the right type of screen. If I sign in to my cable account at the beginning instead, it's a different Bills & Payments screen where I can view my cable bills, but there's no way to get to my PayGo history from there.

I Plan to Stick Around

Like yours, in My Rogers my PayGo account is identified by a different cryptic long number than the cryptic long number for my Internet. PayGo is a 9 digit starting with 4 and the Internet a/c is 12 digit starting with 2.

Even when I choose my PayGo account specifically it goes to my Internet account.

But, if I then click on the account number dropdown top left it lists the PayGo account by the phone # rather than the cryptic 9 digit number.

So why don't they just use the phone # as the identifier instead, or provide more detail as to what each account is.

I'm a computer programmer but I'm constantly frustrated by the way programmers think.

Why not just be clear?

2xxxxxxxxxx1 - Hi-Speed Internet

4xxxxxxxx7 - Pay As You Go

And keep that consistent throughout the screens.

I would recommend the website programmers log on as actual users and have at look at their work from the user's perspective. It can be quite revealing.

That's what I always do.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@WhitbyPhil wrote:

So why don't they just use the phone # as the identifier instead, or provide more detail as to what each account is.

I'm a computer programmer but I'm constantly frustrated by the way programmers think.

Why not just be clear?

2xxxxxxxxxx1 - Hi-Speed Internet

4xxxxxxxx7 - Pay As You Go

And keep that consistent throughout the screens.

I would recommend the website programmers log on as actual users and have at look at their work from the user's perspective. It can be quite revealing.

That's what I always do.

Good question. What if you switched from PayGo to a full service cellphone account? You would still keep your cellphone number, but the account number would be a different one.

From what I've seen how Rogers deals with the cable TV interface, the programmers never actually use it or have any clue what customers need., especially those using PVRs.