How to view your PayGo call history

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: How to view your PayGo call history

PayGo Call History can't be found

Help! After the latest changes to the website, my PayGo call history can no longer be found. @CommunityHelps please ask them to put it back the way it was.

EDIT:

Rogers has made changes to the website and it's now different, which makes this thread irrelevant. Please fix it!

LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Whatever it was that was messed up yesterday appear to be working now and I can get

"View Call/Transaction History"

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Pay as you go - no longer able to view billing summary

I used to be able to view my billing summary for my pay as you go phone. Now I keep getting "No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu."

I have tried Internet Explorer 11, Mozilla and Chrome and none of them provide the billing summary anymore.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@BCC1965 did you try following the steps I outlined at the beginning of this thread?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes, I tried your steps. Unfortunately, I only have the pay as you go account linked with Rogers. No cable linked with Rogers. Any other suggestions?
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I can also see the "No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu." message you're getting if I don't get the popup to choose between my Cable and PayGo accounts, but then select it from the dropdown box instead. But if you only have the one account, you wouldn't have that choice. Obviously, that message is not at all relevant to PayGo.

The Rogers site is quite messed up.  If you used to be able to see your call history page and now can't, it's something Rogers has done with their constant changes. Maybe it will come back. If not, perhaps @CommunityHelps can assist.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @OLDYELLR & @BCC1965

Sorry to hear about the troubles. For support relating to prepaid accounts, please contact our Pay-As-You-Go team.

1-Dial: 1-800-575-9090 

2-Wait for language selection to finish

3-Press option 4 for “General information”

4-Press option 4 to “Contact Rogers”

5-Press option 1 to reach a live representative quickly

Their hours of operation are as follows;

Monday – Friday: 8am – 12am

Saturday: 8am – 9pm

Sunday: 10am – 8pm

RogersAsif

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I too have lost the ability to review my PayGo call log/transaction history.

I used to be able to do this exactly as outlined in the OP, but I've been trying for several days now to no avail.

When I log in and select my PayGo account, and then click on the Bills & Payments tab, it flips over to my regular account (cable/internet/homephone), and not only that, it displays as it we have gone back in time 4 month and my Feb bill is due.  (if I log back in and select my regular account, everything shows up to date and in order).

This is a pertty serious break in the MrRogers/Paygo system.  It is critical that we be able to see the call and transaction logs.

Right now our paygo account has hit zero long before it usually does and we have no way of verifying or reconcileing the usage and billing.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Problems with Roger's new bill format

I am equilly frustrated that you cannot see the Pay as you go bill any longer.  I get a message:"No invoices were found", but there is nothing explaining what is going on.  It is hard enough already to track the costs. Would like a clarification on what is happening

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried to follow your very detailed description.  I am still getting the messages: 
"No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu".  This all used to work