cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1-800-575-9090

Jackthe3rd
I've been here awhile

I need to talk to someone. I was told to call 1-800-575-9090.  Will I be charged 60 cents/minute?  Or is it free to use this particular number for Pay as You Go clients?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 1-800-575-9090

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
What's wrong with using *611 to call customer service? Star numbers are always been free on cellphones and I used it to call customer service back when I had Pay AS YOU go service.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Although this is a toll free number, if you make any calls from a PAYGo phone, you will be charged by the minute according to whatever plan you have on your PAYGo phone.  If you wish to talk to a PAYGo CSR and wish to avoid charges, call them from a landline, or a (friend's?) cell phone that has unlimited or (very low cost) per minute.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Archived-Posts/Can-t-purchase-data-pass/m-p/426891/highlight/t...

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
What's wrong with using *611 to call customer service? Star numbers are always been free on cellphones and I used it to call customer service back when I had Pay AS YOU go service.

Jackthe3rd
I've been here awhile

Thanks - That 1-800-575-9090 number was given to me by a Rogers representative when I tried to solve an issue through its chat option.  Apparently I need to speak to someone to deal with "Pay as you go" matters.  I was unaware of the *611 option.  Hopefully it is still free today.   I'll try it.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes that toll free number is still the correct number to contact them from a landline. If u call from a cell you may incur airtime since toll free does not mean free call it means no toll charges aka long distance charges. For free airtime use *611 to reach customer service

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation