cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor cell Phone coverage in North Delta BC

Psinghd
I've been here awhile
The residents of North Delta especially in North Delta Social Heart (84 ave and 112 st) experience near zero coverage for cell phone network and data on Rogers.

This problem is a consistent problem since forever

The customer service reps don't even know how to escalate it. Can you guys please get this rectified at the earliest.

There is huge discussion going on in North Delta Community Corner facebook group if you want proof. We pay so much and then can't even use service in most central part of our community
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Poor cell Phone coverage in North Delta BC

RogersMoin

Hello, @Psinghd.

Poor network coverage can be bothersome; thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It's frustrating to experience inconsistent coverage; we can run diagnostics and take the next steps toward a resolution. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

You can also check the network status and report the issue. It can be done through MyRogers app > Support tab > Network Aid. 

Regards,

RogersMoin

Ccca5
I've been around

Residents of North delta, primarily in the 84th/112th intersection have been dealing with terrible reception. I have been a Rogers customer for 8-10 years and this has never been rectified. I have friends with other carriers (bell/telus) get connection in this area. But Rogers is so bad. I cannot even load a webpage. This affects both 5G and LTE

Good day @Ccca5,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post. We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

If I understand correctly, you have been experiencing issues with poor reception for over 8 years, at a specific intersection in North Delta. Is that right?

Have you tried to turn on data roaming, to see if you could connect to extended coverage, in the zones where the Bell/Telus signal is stronger?

I would recommend you to report the areas where there is a lack of coverage with the NetworkAid tool, directly from your MyRogers app. To do so, check out the Support tab, and then click on the black box.

If you’re still experiencing signal issues, visit Network Help. There you can also ask our virtual assistant Anna for information about outages or other network issues you’re having.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation