No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aimee44
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: No Network Unable to connect to rogers network

My area Sudbury shows no outage yet nothing is working and now I have lost valuable info from my phone doing all of this bs troubleshooting. Had no option of backing anything up as no network found. Ugh!!! So frustrated

Sarum1
I've Been Here Awhile

same here in Oshawa

OakvilleDad
I've Been Around

Is anyone still experiencing this? The app indicates no outages, but I still can't get cell reception here in Oakville.

mgoodwin
I've Been Around

My phone (Simcoe, Ontario), and my daughters (Hamilton, Ontario) are both experiencing the same problem.

bknatchbull
I've Been Around

No internet service here in mississauga since 1am?? Can you say.... credit?

haginji
I've Been Here Awhile

I just called in and it turns out the Mobile network is out nation wide.  No estimated time for fix and no notification on website.

Aimee44
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes been ongoing for most of the night. No outage showing. According to Rogers service is fine problem with my phone. What are the odds that all these phones from all over ontario have the very same flaw.

haginji
I've Been Here Awhile

I just called Customer Service and the mobile wireless is totally out nationwide with no estimate time for fix and no commmunication from company.

ankurwalia007
I've Been Around

Same issue in Toronto with Rogers wireless network not working, although I am getting my home internet service through Rogers.

Stormtrooper7
I've Been Around

Haven't had any network connection since 1 AM; Selected network ROGERS unavailable. Once in a while it'll connect but only for emergency calls.