Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Business Self-Serve

sarahdan
I've been around

I’m two days nEw to Rogers on a brand new iPhone 8plus
Business app keeps crashing.
It starts to load then crashes.
I’ve deleted and reinstalled and it doesn’t t help.

***Edited Labels***

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Rogers Business Self-Serve

RogersTony

Hello @sarahdan,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it must be as a new customer to be having so many issues with your Business App. We definitely want to take a closer look at this for you.

• Can you describe at what stage the App is crashing, are you able to get to the sign in page? 
  • Do you receive an error message of any kind when the App is crashing?
  • Please click here and attempt to sign in, let us know if you receive any error messages.

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Kdowling
I've been here awhile
I have been having the same problem for quite some time. Sometimes the App works but most times it doesn’t.
When I open the app it starts to load and does this for about 30 seconds and then just crashes. No error message or anything, just shuts down. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, I’m up to date on my software updates.

After a little research I see people have been having this issue since 2016.
Maybe it’s time to make some changes to the app so it actually works?

Good afternoon @Kdowling,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post 🙂.

I realize how annoying inconsistent access can be. Have you ever noticed if you experience these issues over WiFi or cellular data? Are you able to successfully log in via the browser? Have you tried to access the app from any other mobile device?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Kdowling
I've been here awhile
Hi,
The app has crashed while on cellular and on wifi. It mostly happens while over cellular though.
I have not tried to access the app from a different mobile device.
I just tried logging in via the web browser and it just continues to load but nothing happens

Hey @Kdowling,

Thank you for the information.

What is the make and model of your device? 

We would need to verify possible reasons for access issues you are experiencing and troubleshoot as needed.

Please send us a Private message @CommunityHelps

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersAli 

I have been experiencing the Rogers app crashing as well, it was happening recently on my iPhone 6 and I’ve now upgraded to the iPhone Xs and it still persists. As soon as I go to sign in it crashes every time, I think it’s time to do some maintenance on this app

Kdowling
I've been here awhile
@RogersAli
I have an iPhone 6s. All of my software updates have been applied. I have data turned on for the App. I am using ROGERS LTE.
This problem has been happening for at least a year for me and from reading all the post for a lot of other users. From android users to people with the brand new iPhone X. Your App is the ONLY App that crashes on me. I cannot ever use it while on data.
So, I don’t know how much more information you need. Maybe it’s just time to look into doing some maintenance on the App? Seeing as this issue seems to be happening for a ALOT of people for an extended period of time.

Hello @Kdowling!

We really appreciate the clarification on how your device is currently configured when using the self-serve app! Having the app crash half the time would definitely make for a very poor experience and that is not what we want.  😔

Just to clarify, there have been recent updates made to the app to help with customer usability.

The only other thing I can recommend at this time is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your device. Once done, power-cycle your device and then retest to see if the issue still persists. In many cases, this resolves any problems with the app and ensures you have the most up to date version installed.

I really hope this helps and please do keep us posted here in the Community!!  😊

Kind regards,
RogersLaura

Kdowling
I've been here awhile
Hi,
I’ve already tried uninstalling and installing again with no luck. And my App is up to date.
Just to clarify the App doesn’t crash half the time it crashes EVERY time I try to access it while using data. And yes my data is turned on for App.
Clearly this isn’t going to be resolved as it seems it’s been an issue for quite sometime now for poeople so, I don’t need a response.

@Kdowling wrote:
Hi,
I’ve already tried uninstalling and installing again with no luck. And my App is up to date.
Just to clarify the App doesn’t crash half the time it crashes EVERY time I try to access it while using data. And yes my data is turned on for App.
Clearly this isn’t going to be resolved as it seems it’s been an issue for quite sometime now for poeople so, I don’t need a response.

Sometimes the App works but most times it doesn’t.
When I open the app it starts to load and does this for about 30 seconds and then just crashes. No error message or anything, just shuts down. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, I’m up to date on my software updates.

Hello, @Gregory773.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for sharing your app experience with the Community. The app not working most of the times can be quite inconvenient. 

Is it happening on more than one device? Have you tried deleting the app cache and data?

You can also make sure the app is not running in the background before launching it.

We will surely bring your app feedback to the notice of the product team. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 9 in conversation