cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion on Rogers Website Error

geddo
I plan to stick around

When I check my services on the website, there is this message: 

Exclusive upgrade offer. Get more for a great price.Ready for an upgrade? Check out this great offer we’ve found for you.

However, clicking on the button says that there is an error on their end, and this has been happening since July. Anyone else still on Digital experiencing this? 

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Promotion on Rogers Website Error

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@geddo : Check out the following post which has tips for issues with Rogers Websites. Items like using a clean browser or incognito mode, or clearing cookies/cache, etc may help:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/Tips-for-Rogers-Websites-amp-Apps/m-p/491...

If you still have issues, I suggest you PM the mods on this forum.  I have found them most helpful:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

geddo
I plan to stick around

Unfortunately, the error has come up on four different devices, with different browsers. I have to conclude that the issue is with the website. 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@geddo wrote:

Unfortunately, the error has come up on four different devices, with different browsers. I have to conclude that the issue is with the website. 

Did the error message pop up when you tried to redeem an offer on MyRogers?  This can happen, and usually does if you were to change your Internet package.  It's not a problem with your web browser.  Some changes require human intervention.  If you now want to make the switch to Ignite TV and Internet, the @CommunityHelps team can assist and process the upgrade for you.

geddo
I plan to stick around

Hi, I was trying it on the PC, when I clicked the button to see what the offer was. I saw one in July, but nothing since.

Sorry, there's a problem on our end.Sorry, there's a problem on our end.

Thanks for your patience while we work to fix it. Please check back later.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@geddo wrote:

Hi, I was trying it on the PC, when I clicked the button to see what the offer was. I saw one in July, but nothing since.

Sorry, there's a problem on our end.Sorry, there's a problem on our end.

Thanks for your patience while we work to fix it. Please check back later.

I would send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to look into what is causing this.  I don't think that there is anything that you can do on your own to get around this error, nor will Rogers take any action to investigate this issue without you contacting them first.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation