cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Forwarding Issues

BobK1
I've been around

Hi I have just switched from Bell to Rogers and have spent the last three days trying (unsuccessfully) to set up Port Forwarding using this new Home Connect App.

I have two big issues
I) Rogers tech support have told me that they do not support the App and cannot help me with Port Forwarding. It's their product and they can't tell new customers how to work it.

2) In the past ALL router companies allow you to enter their router settings from an internet page. BUT Rogers say "NO" you must use the APP.  And the App is terrible. 

My computer LAN is 10.X.X.X but the App tells me that it is a different number and the app doesn't let me change it. No wonder people cannot access my computer. With Rogers refusing to give tech me support what am I supposed to do?

Go back to Bell where everything worked?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Port Forwarding Issues

RogersJermaine

Hi @BobK1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! We do appreciate your feedback towards the use of the Ignite HomeConnect App. What issue are you having with using the app? You can find more details and information on our website here on how to use port forwarding.

Regards,

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation