cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rogers - Renewal Offers - Incorrect current services and cost listed

snocow
I plan to stick around

Hi Community;

Each year when my promotions are about to expire, I receive a renewal offer in My Rogers the current services and costs are absolutely wrong. For the last 12 month I was paying $125.99 Month + tax. my recent offer stated I was currently paying $179.99 Month + tax...and gave me an astounding offer of $159.99 per month.

Thought on why this happens year after year?

I find it incredible that Rogers does not know what services I have and what costs I pay per month

Regards

Snocow

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: My Rogers - Renewal Offers - Incorrect current services and cost listed

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@snocow wrote:

For the last 12 month I was paying $125.99 Month + tax. my recent offer stated I was currently paying $179.99 Month + tax...and gave me an astounding offer of $159.99 per month.

If you look at your bill in detail, are you paying $179 minus $50 in discounts?  When the discounts end, you'd be paying $179, hence the "offer" of $159?

snocow
I plan to stick around

Thanks RE57

I'll take a look and you are probably right BUT it does present as I am currently paying $179 when I am not.

$125 + tax is moving from my bank to Rogers.

This makes the renewal confusing and does not reflect reality. It is presented as if Rogers is going to save me $20 per month @ renewal when in fact my cost would be increasing by $30 per month + tax plus additional for my 4 boxes total when they only show 1 under current bundle. I have always viewed and shared with Rogers staff at each renewal that I view these offers as presented in My Rogers as rather deceptive.

Your current bundle/cost vs your new bundle/cost is presented as a now and then comparison - it is not that at all

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

They may have some "weasel words" in the offer that can be read in different ways... 😉

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation