cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been unable to use MyRogers app

ThomasS
I've been here awhile

Every time I try to login it redirects me to a browser-based login page. I input my username then my password, tap the sign in button, and the button text changes to the three dots cycling animation and stays there without doing anything.

I have gone as far as deleting cache, data and uninstalling both MyRogers app and the browser I use, restarting my phone, and then reinstalling both apps and there is no improvement.

I am using OperaGX which I started using around early-mid of last year and it worked fine for logging in until a couple months ago.

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I have been unable to use MyRogers app

RogersJo

Greetings @ThomasS!

Welcome to the Community and Congrats on your first post with us! 🙌 Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're running into. Are you able to confirm what device you're using while trying to gain access to the App? 

Do you have the same issue while attempting to log in on a different browser such as Chrome or Microsoft Edge?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersJo

ThomasS
I've been here awhile

I am on an LG velvet smartphone and it works fine on Chrome but I would rather not use that browser and like I said up until about a month ago it worked fine on OperaGX. Also it works fine on Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and OperaGX on desktop. It seems to only do this on the OperaGX mobile browser

Good morning @ThomasS!

We do not officially support Opera browsers, so we cannot guarantee that our services will fully function on Opera. I apologize for any inconvenience.

I understand that you would prefer not to, but I would recommend using Firefox or Chrome instead.

Regards,

RogersCorey

ThomasS
I've been here awhile

If there is no support for Opera browsers why did it work fine on a mobile Opera browser for almost a half a year and why is it currently still working fine on 2 versions of Opera desktop browsers? Regardless I'm not happy with this outcome but I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Up to Rogers to fix the problem.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation