cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Manager - Prevent a Line Using the Pooled High-Speed Data

Abraham505
I've been around

Is there a way for me to make it so that when 1 line uses 25GB of data it automatically turns it off and uses the slown down data (because I'm on an infinite plan)?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Data Manager - Prevent a Line Using the Pooled High-Speed Data

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @Abraham505,

Rogers Infinite plan is a great way to ensure there are no unexpected usage charges on your bill. With a Rogers Infinite plan, beyond the high-speed data bucket, each line gets unlimited data at a reduced speed up to 512kbps for basic email, browsing and apps. 

If you have more than one line on the account you can manage the data limits for each line through the Data Manager via your MyRogers. Please check out our Manage your family's data worry-free page for steps on how to do just that :)!

Please let us know if this answers your question.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Data Manager - Prevent a Line Using the Pooled High-Speed Data

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @Abraham505,

Rogers Infinite plan is a great way to ensure there are no unexpected usage charges on your bill. With a Rogers Infinite plan, beyond the high-speed data bucket, each line gets unlimited data at a reduced speed up to 512kbps for basic email, browsing and apps. 

If you have more than one line on the account you can manage the data limits for each line through the Data Manager via your MyRogers. Please check out our Manage your family's data worry-free page for steps on how to do just that :)!

Please let us know if this answers your question.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation